Re: [Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • From"Stephanie M. Clarkson" <thespian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 13:31:46 -0500
This one is larger, but it's what I'm describing and you can see what
I mean more clearly than on smaller ones (which have unclear pics
online):

http://crafts-sewing.hsn.com/art-bin-translucent-super-satchel-organizer-with-12-compartments_pf-1071524_xp.aspx?&mr:referralID=ab10cfb7-ec2e-11df-b21a-001b2166c2c0&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine-_-Shopzilla-_-Crafts%20and%20Sewing-_-1071524

they make them smaller, sized for embroidery floss bobbins; about
1"x1" in each row, with about 5 rows in a box (about 6" deep). They're
ideal for stashes (and also for dice, and miniatures, so your local
Warhammer type group may know where to find them, though I've found
them at Michaels's and AC Moore readily).

S.