Re: [Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • FromLisa Hayhurst <lisa_hayhurst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 10:52:24 -0500
>One idea I've had is to get a "small parts organizer".
>These are drawstring bags with six internal
>compartments. They're soft-sided, flexible, and meant
>to stack in those utility buckets. Not cheap, though.

You can make one for less than 10 bucks. I would bet that the pattern can be found online, and it would take no more than a yard of fabric. Heck, I'm pretty sure I have a very similar pattern in one of my sewing books--which can be borrowed from the library. Fabric is anywhere from less than a dollar a yard for clearance stuff on up, depending on what you want.

Lisa B.

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!