Re: [Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • FromKyle Turner <emperor799@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 12:12:08 -0500
Mike, can I get a pic of your stuff in that bag? It sounds like a good plan for now.

And yeah, I just hate putting them back in the tubes more than anything. Maybe someone will post who's already done foam or who has some small storage that you can get pyramids in and out of quickly. *crosses fingers*