Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] New Box

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Nov 2008 19:09:43 -0500
Well, that makes sense, since they want all their games to go in the same size boxes. They can use the same box for Pink Treehouse now.

I'd like to know the dimensions of this box, so I can package my existing games that way. While I'll miss the "minimal surface area" designs, I'll appreciate being able to stack all my LL stuff the same.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know that some of you will feel absolutely no surprise that
I've been thinking quite a bit about the new card box Looney
Labs is using for Monty Python Fluxx. The WWN says...

> But even a game with a thin deck, such as Aquarius, can be
> packaged in this new universal box; it just means we have to
> include a different insert, one which creates a space for just
> one deck by boxing off a little bit of dead air.

While experimenting with the new box, I've determined that if you
take an Aquarius deck, and put it into the Python Fluxx box, the
amount of space that's left is just about perfect for storing a
Treehouse set, including the die. Hmmm.

Without the Aquarius deck, the box can store two Treehouse sets,
using the divider to keep them separate. It can also store one
stash of filled pieces, with plenty of extra room.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx