Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] New Box

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Nov 2008 00:52:10 -0400
I prefer boxes to double-wide tuck boxes... (that's really all I have
to say on the matter).

How thick is the cardboard for the box? I assume it's thicker (more
akin to FFG boxes than the old fluxx boxen which used the cards for
primary support).

-Evan