Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] New Box

  • From"S Myers" <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Nov 2008 19:41:30 -0500
I'm really liking the new box design very much.  It seems the surface
area and volume are mostly the same, but with more malleable
distribution.  And I mean, I'd really prefer a little more room (as in
the new boxes) rather than a perfect exact fFit with no wiggle room
(as in the older designs).  I'm very much delighted by the new boxes.

I wonder if it would be possible to get some generic "Looney Labs"
boxes to put other stuff in, too.  Instead of having to buy a copy of
fFluxx or something, just to have a nice empty box fFor, say,
werewolf, promo, and literature cards.  I'm sure the Looneys have a
myriad other things to think about right now, but perhaps, a little
later, a generic box might be a nice thing to offer.  Sort of like the
white plastic Carrot Box: A nice generic box fFor misc. goodies.