Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] New Box

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Nov 2008 18:55:21 -0600
On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Nick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, that makes sense, since they want all their games to go in the same
> size boxes. They can use the same box for Pink Treehouse now.
>
> I'd like to know the dimensions of this box, so I can package my existing
> games that way. While I'll miss the "minimal surface area" designs, I'll
> appreciate being able to stack all my LL stuff the same.

I think making it the new "Rabbit box" to keep ones promos, stickers
and such for giveaways would also be awesome.

> --
> ~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

> Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.

I love your witty signature.  But then, I'm a geek.

Timothy