Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] New Box

  • From"Benjamin Kleber" <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Nov 2008 19:59:38 -0500
While i like the space for the wonderful cover art on the new boxen,
and I appreciate that they sell better, I historally suck at getting a
deck back into a half-and-half arrangement. So with all the LL games
that are coming out in the new format, I'm just chopping up the boxen
and pasting them back together using a pattern created by the Tuck Box
Generator program that was flung around the forms when Zombie Fluxx
came out (I'm sorry, I don't remember whose it was. But it rocks!)
This allows me to make each box a dozen or two cards thicker than it
needs to be - netting me that extra room that S. was talking about
above. As long as all the boxen in my bags of games have similar
footprints, stacking them efficiently is pretty simple.

(Yes, it's intentional. Boxen makes more sense to me as a plural.)

Benjamin