Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] It's official

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Mar 2007 10:31:46 -0500
Yay!  The Games class is happening!!  Congrats Ryan!

Anything we can do to help, you just need to ask.
* GAMA's Games in Education booklets list lots of good ideas and resources
* Board Game Geek might be a place to go - ( boardgamegeek.com)
* Board Game News is another site that might be good for your kids (boardgamenews.com)

Any game that has won Spiel des Jahres (Germany's Game of the Year) is a worthy game - especially if you understand the criteria for winning:
http://www.brettboard.dk/lib/award/sdj-b.htm
http://tinyurl.com/ysqnvn  (article in BGN, URL was way too big for email)

I envy your kids - learning the difference between Monopoly and Carcassonne so early!!  Knowing that Meeple Power rocks!  I'm just tickeled for all of you...

Carol