Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] It's official

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Apr 2007 13:26:18 -0500
Hey folks,

If you have not yet seen the games on Kate's website, I highly recommend that you spend some time there, with curriculum thoughts in hand.   Yes, Looney Labs games rock - but they only can meet certain needs - and this forum is about sharing ideas.  So, in apology to Kate for not sharing the link to her site before when I was tossing out links and ideas earlier, I can say after only about 15 min of browsing their site that if I were still teaching, I'd want my bucket-o'-games to include some choice bits from Kadon.

www.gamepuzzles.com

Their motto: for the joy of thinking.  How cool is that??  Especially if you happen to be building a curriculum for games playing....

Thanks!
Carol
 - she who loves the "for the joy of thinking" motto....