Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Need some teacher advice please

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 29 Mar 2007 20:11:23 -0400
Pyramids as music notes make me think of a children's book I saw a few years back that had a Thelonious Monk song done with a different color representing a certain note.  As the song spiraled from page to page in the book as a rainbow of colors you had illustrations of Monk and others dancing, flying, and other neat things.

Maybe something similar could be done with pyramids.

                     -Ryan