Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] the printed rules to Fluxx

  • FromStephanie Cottrell Bryant <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 30 Jan 2007 08:47:50 -0800
There is one rule that isn't on the cards.

I always forget the rule where someone can join the game at any time by picking up 3 cards and sitting down. There isn't space on the Basic Rule card for it, but it sure would help if there were.

--Stephanie

Stephanie Bryant
steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Author, Videoblogging for Dummies
"Humility is like Zen; once you think you've got it, it's gone."
PGP public key: http://www.scottrell.com/publickey.txt
Please note: I have an aggressive challenge/response spam-block system. If you receive a message from my Virtual Receptionist, please reply to it to confirm that you're human. You only need to do this once.