Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Computer question

  • From"lisa" <neysalmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Sep 2007 18:49:21 -0400

Well, ends up there was more that I still wanted than I realized.

I’ve placed an order & included my Computer promo.

Thanks all!

From: fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol Townsend
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4:51 PM
To: Joseph Pate; Fluxx Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Fluxx] Computer question

I heard that Alison and Kristin are on a well-deserved vacation this week, so you might not get an answer to this until next week...but I bet it will be no problem for her to do this.  Or relatively little problem... it is extra steps, after all.

So Lisa, when you do order more stuff from LL, don't forget to click on the link that's at the top of the shopping cart page before you totally check out - where it says "Click Here to get a Free Computer Promo Card when you buy $25 in product"    (and make sure to click the "click here" not the "free computer card...")  2 decks of Zombie Fluxx would do it (I got one to have and one to give as a Halloween gift).

Carol