Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Attention Play First-ers: Beware of Draw 2 & Use 'Em!

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Oct 2007 14:08:59 -0500
You can't ignore the rule insert. Are you familiar with "Jumping in"? It's a rule that appears only in the insert, not in the cards

I don't present you with arguments while ignore the Basic Rules, so you shouldn't be presenting me with arguments while ignoring the rule insert.