Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Attention Play First-ers: Beware of Draw 2 & Use 'Em!

  • From"Bob Galloway" <bob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Oct 2007 12:51:26 -0700
Can't ignore the extraneous piece of paper?  Can too!  Try and stop me, punk.

The rules of Fluxx are clearly printed on the basic rules card, and may be modified by any new rules played.  This, IMHO, is one of the strengths of the game.

~bob