Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx Question

  • From"Vincent Povirk" <madewokherd+d41d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 7 Jan 2008 19:40:04 -0500
I think this is confusing. A clearer term for whichever one is
supposed to be faster (was it immediate?) would be "instead" or
"simultaneously". So if you have zombie repellent then instead of
getting creepers you choose another player to get them. At no time do
you actually have a creeper.

And you could say that Larry moves as the goal changes, not after. So
if a player who meets the current goal has Larry, there is no gap of
time when the goal is out and that player has Larry.

(I think this is known as a "replacement effect" in Magic the Gathering.)

--
Vincent Povirk