Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx Question

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 7 Jan 2008 12:26:51 -0600

On 1/7/08, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>

It gets tricky.  Yes, it is possible to win while you are in the middle of completing an action, but there are exceptions that would render the "Polaroid Rule" moot (mostly involving Creepers).

For example, if I have the Sun and the Moon in play and I draw the Sun and the Moon goal during Draw 2 And Use Them, I can play it and win before even playing the second card.  However, if the next player has Larry, I'll get Larry when the goal changes to Sun and the Moon, preventing me from winning.  There will be a moment there when you'd have a "snapshot" of me winning, but it is certainly not appropriate to say I win before Larry screws it up, given that his sole purpose is to do so.