Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Favorite/Least favorite cards

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 9 Mar 2008 21:34:35 -0500
My favorite has always been "Time Vortex."

Not because of what it does - but because of what it's represented.  It's a "Rabbit Promo" and for the first few years of its existance the only way you could get it was through a Rabbit.  It wasn't a card associated with any convention (like the Dragon*Con or Origins promos) - you had to know a Rabbit.

Way way back when I first became a Rabbit, I got a kit for signing up and doing demos - and it included some Time Vortexes and my first Carrot Box.  I've always been proud to give them out - and proud of the Rabbit program, what it grew into, and what it's become.

Carol

--
Carol Townsend
carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx