Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Favorite/Least favorite cards

  • Fromcheryl anderson <cherylllr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 9 Mar 2008 17:34:09 -0700 (PDT)
I don't like limits, hand or keeper limits.  I
like to be able to actually have a selection of
choices from which to play.  Gives me the
illusion I have a bit of control over the
outcome.

I see your point about the steal/trash keeper
cards, but disagree in your opinion of them.  I
think they're fun.

My favorite cards are the keepers with the
prettiest artwork (yes I'm a sucker for good
graphics), and the draw three/play two, & the
X+1, because with those you have that illusion of
control because of more choices that I mentioned
above.

Cheryl

--- Scott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Personally, I find steal/trash a keeper to be
> the most annoying, as you
> don't even get a choice in the matter.  At
> least with keeper limits you are
> allowed to choose which cards are disposed of.

Share books, share fun!  See:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/cherylllr