Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 23 Jan 2007 06:37:13 -0800
On Tuesday, January 23, 2007, at 09:09AM, "Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Given the guilt some of use received recently for buying the pricey
>Crystal Caste stashes, I really don't think anybody is going to post
>here saying, "$50? If that price was guaranteed I could have a check
>in the mail to you today!" I'm sure some people are thinking it,
>though.

I don't think anybody meant to give grief to the buyers of the Crystal Caste stashes.  I know I was one of those posting laments, but it was because they didn't meet the same specs as the acrylic pyramids and weren't truly stackable.

For anybody too shy to give $50 stashes a shout-out, go for it.  We (well, I, at least) won't hold it against you. :)

Topher