Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 23 Jan 2007 09:10:59 -0500
James makes a point I was thinking. The reward Idea is great but... I live in BFE no one here carries LL games ( there are 4 stores that do within a 90 minute drive and rabbits working all of them (as far as I know. Also the closest con to here is in Tampa (about 2 hours) and as I understand not so much a gaming con. I would love to go to Origins (and maybe will at some point in the future) but it is not in my financial future right now. So it would be nice to be able to just buy them at a reasonable price.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles