Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 23 Jan 2007 14:09:27 +0000
Given the guilt some of use received recently for buying the pricey
Crystal Caste stashes, I really don't think anybody is going to post
here saying, "$50? If that price was guaranteed I could have a check
in the mail to you today!" I'm sure some people are thinking it,
though.

Remember folks, the two previous off-color stashes auctioned for
$51 and $100, so there are at least two people willing to pay that
much. Neither of those two people was me, and I don't know who they
are, but I think they're probably happy with their purchases. At
least, they miss the money less than they'd regret not having bid
enough.

Me, I probably bid $35 for those earlier stashes, which is already
a bit more than most people would have. I do regret not winning the
auctions, and might bid higher this time depending on the color. I
have to save up for the hematite pyramids, though. =^>

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx