Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 17:06:43 +0000
> so here is my question  - how should we go about selling these?

Rapidly! =^>

> My question is:  how badly do you guys want solid stashes of strange
> colors?  Or what about if we turn them all into fancy Treehouse sets?

Speaking from a purely self-centered position, I'd prefer solid stashes.

> Assume a $50 price tag.  Who on this list is going to be really
> sad if they don't get the chance to buy a solid stash of odd colors?

...but considering I'll probably get outbid as I have twice before, it
doesn't matter. =^> I think either would be cool to have.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx