Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 23:09:05 -0600
Not a bad idea, as long as they're not all like that. Let's say I want these pyramids. Going to Origins or Gencon to try to win them would cost a lot more than simply buying them. And those of us without many game stores to hustle would be out of luck in the points department, unless I wanted to purchase and then redeem several dozen treehouse dice. And we can't be sure that someone who works hard for them won't turn around and sell them. If you're a big name on the Fluxx demo scene, a special stash of some pyramid game might not be as nice as having $100 in cold cash. I also remember a Yugioh card that was 1st prize at the world tournament only to go up on ebay the next week (bidding went up to $25,000).

I just want to buy my special 'mids, nice and simple.