RE: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • Fromswandive78@xxxxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 09:52:15 -0500
That's the kind of thinking I like to see!  Alternatives, people, alternatives!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Hickman"
To: "'Icehouse Discussion List'"
Subject: RE: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:53:38 -0400

I'm curious what the worst selling single color stashes are. That is, the
number of Treehouse sets they can build out of existing stock is limited by
the lowest stock color. For example, if there are only 50 red stashes,
those fifty can contribute to 250 Treehouse sets. If there are 60 yellow
stashes, they will be left with a remainder of ten yellow stashes that can't
be cannibalized. What will become of those orphaned ten?

I wonder which colors currently have the largest single color stash stock,
and will therefore have the most "leftovers."