RE: [Icehouse] Anyone willing to split a Xeno set order?

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Aug 2007 12:12:31 -0400
> Kristin and Andy have made the decision to go Treehouse only,
> fully knowing that there's always going to be interest in
> mono-stashes.  From where I sit, I think it's the right one
> for their very very small company at this point in time.

Right.  So it seems that the best way to get a single stash is to do just as
Julian did and post here to get up to four other folks that need a single
stash to split the costs.  A good idea, really.