Re: [Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 08:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, swandive78@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks for your time.

However, my statements stand, including the comments on the misconception
that not making stashes available, in and of itself,  somehow makes more
money for the Looneys.  I did not speak up when they "changed their
paradigm," and here we are with a complete makeover of the sales system
to Treehouse. Obviously, they can do whatever they want with their
business, and we all want them to make money.  No one says they have to
continue to stock tons of stashes at each of their vendors, but why not
as an ongoing item on the website?  My point is that they are abandoning
"stash support."  I think that is a matter of indisputable fact. If we
don't say how we feel, how will they know?

Saying how you feel with words is one thing. Saying how you feel with dollars is another thing entirely.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx