Re: [Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 23:15:06 -0500

On 8/2/07, Andrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope this doesn't count as apostasy, but I don't want it all that much.
My feeling is, if I was going to do some piece work today, I'd buy five
Xeno sets. Then I'd have a clear stash, which I'd do something with. And a
white stash, which I'd do something else with. And a black stash, which
I'd stare at and then come up with something completely different to do
with.

And two more colors, which would pile up in a box somewhere until I had
enough to use them for Zendo stones.

====

Sorry Zarf - A Xeno set = Clear, White, Orange, Purple, Cyan.  No black.  So you'd have Clear and White to do something with and 3 more colors to pile up in a box (or swap)

Rainbow = Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black.

Cheers
Carol