Re: [Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromAlan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 19:31:06 -0400
On Aug 2, 2007, at 11:37 AM, David Artman wrote:

Retailers carry a lot of the brunt of explaining that it's a system and goes by a different collective name (Icehouse); perhaps it's time that an icon or symbol be devised for "Icehouse Game System", to create more instant brand recognition and to tie together products in that same line. We could even run it as a contest on the IHG or Rabbit wiki.

Isn't there already exactly such a symbol?

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCompany/pics/BlackCircleIcehouseLogo.gif

It appears at the top of the Treehouse page. It's on the Treehouse tubes. It's on the package of Volcano Caps. It's on the monochrome stash tubes. It's on the cover of the 3HOUSE book.

It says "ICEHOUSE" on it. Its name is IcehouseLogo. It sure looks like an Icehouse logo to me. :)