RE: [Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 10:36:33 -0400
> If people want to buy stashes, make them available.
> All of the product doesn't have to go to Treehouse.

I'm with you on this one. I'm hoping we are all just misunderstanding this.
I'm actually ALL for Treehouse being the one-and-only retail distribution
method, since it clearly is the best way to grow the brand.  I'm hoping that
once another production run is initiated, the full stash SKUs will be
available again for special order (especially for clear and white, the
piecenik's starting places.)