Re: [Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Aug 2007 08:22:07 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, swandive78@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

True.  And there, I have, with many other fans, supported LL for at least
the past seven years.  I have bought almost all their games, have given
them over and over again as gifts, and have introduced many people to LL
games.  And I plan to continue the process. I'll support them with
dollars a lot more if I can get what I want to buy.  I'll be a lot more
reluctant to buy Treehouse tubes than stash tubes.

But you've already said elsewhere that you've bought all of the single stash colors. You're no longer the target audience for single stashes. The fact that sales are much better for Treehouse than for single stashes, or even for Icehouse or the other four-stash packages, is a pretty loud statement by the market.

In business, demand isn't "a bunch of people telling you they want something." Demand is what people buy.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx