Re: [Icehouse] Monochrone Stashes - LAST CHANCE TO BUY

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 4 Aug 2007 09:48:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Carol Townsend wrote:

On 8/2/07, Andrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope this doesn't count as apostasy, but I don't want it all that much.
My feeling is, if I was going to do some piece work today, I'd buy five
Xeno sets. Then I'd have a clear stash, which I'd do something with. And a
white stash, which I'd do something else with. And a black stash, which
I'd stare at and then come up with something completely different to do
with.

Sorry Zarf - A Xeno set = Clear, White, Orange, Purple, Cyan.

Cough whoops.

I even went and looked at a product photo to make sure I was remembering white and clear correctly.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't subjected you to searches without a warrant,
it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because you're innocent.