RE: [Icehouse] Huh?

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 13:26:43 -0400
> I found this interesting essay from Andy:

OH, this bit is even MORE relevant: "We encourage everyone to invent games
for icehouse pieces, and we freely publish the rules to our own games on our
website. As far as the software analogy goes, our system is entirely open.
We'd even be happy to see other companies publish games that can be played
using Icehouse pieces. But when it comes to the hardware, we'd prefer to be
the official manufacturers."

So it looks like you could make a Stonehenge game that uses Icehouse pieces
and you're legal.  You just can't post it to Piezo's library, because of
their posting rules.