Re: [Icehouse] Huh?

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 13:54:46 -0500
James Hazelton writes:
>you really think that their lawyers are going to come to your classroom and
>manacle your students? Do they plan to buy Stonehenge in bulk and sell them
>like Stacktors?

It's the principle of the thing.

>I'm all for respecting company rights, but only as far as they
>deserve it.

Right.  So why make games for a system that short-sightedly chose a
restrictive licensing model when you can spend your effort on truly
open games?

Why reward Paizo for their policies?

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'