Re: [Icehouse] Huh?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 14:58:56 -0400
It isn't fear of reprisal.  It is not wanting to be touting a company and help them make sales if I take some issue with how they handle things.  Especially if there are alternatives out there like Icehouse and Piecepack.  When I did the game club last year (it was the first year) it met after school once a week and served approximately 75 different students over the course of the year. I know for a fact that when the holidays hit many of the students bought several hundred dollars worth of games that they played after school ( Go boards, Fluxx, Bang etc. )

So if they are making an open system and not truly making it open, then I'm not going to be responsible for making them sales.

All that being said I'll still buy a copy for myself to play with.  That though is purely because I'm a sucker for Andy's creativity and the graphic of the Hippy Festival sold me.

                  -Ryan