Re: [Icehouse] Introduction to the list

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Aug 2007 13:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
Welcome Diane!

I see you have already learned not to underestimate the geek power
of the Icehouse list.  Check "pyramid measurements" in the archives
if you want another dose  ;-)   even the recent color discussions
got geeky.

I even got [correctly] called out when I said "Numismology" when I
meant "Numismatics".  (Topher, IIRC -- thanks again)

Not that I'm complaining!  I appreciate the attention to detail that
is so rarely found on blogs/forums/maillists these days, and another
mathophile is always welcome, in my opinion... and there's generally
plenty of humor to keep it from being dry.

Cheers,
	 Ankhst

Joe Pate
CAD INFR
Marvell Semiconductor Inc.
direct: (408) 222-0736
mobile: (831) 359-0656
jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx

Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part
That wonders what the part that isn't thinking, isn't thinking of
-TMBG "Where your eyes don't go"