Re: [Icehouse] Introduction to the list

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Aug 2007 08:58:46 -0400
On 8/21/07, Roger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Huh, I get 204.
>
> That's few enough that one could draw a state diagram.
>
> And then map the optimal transfer path from one orientation to
> another...
>
> At least the system of (tree, house) has enough states that, while one
> could generate an optimal strategy this way, it probably wouldn't fit
> onto a single sheet of paper. :-)

Like (I suspect) many people, I have considered this in the abstract
and I think it would make an awesome poster graphic.  Especially if we
came up with wacky species-esqe names for all 204 states.  There are a
couple obvious ones like Tree, Nest, Starting House (Home?) but that
leaves awesome potential for the other 201.

--
  now go!