Re: [Icehouse] Re: wwNEWS - Twin Win at HersheyPark

  • FromCarl Worth <cworth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Sep 2007 11:08:32 -0700
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:58:08 -0700, David Artman wrote:
> > From: Carl Worth <cworth@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > on, (depending on if we decide to vote together or not).
>
> As I just posted, I think we all would prefer individuals to rank in
> isolation, without any possibility of influence by another individual's
> personality.

Yes. If we talked about rankings together it would be for submitting
one single vote together. If we submit two votes, we'll definitely
rank independently. (And I do hear you that that's what you would
prefer we do.)

> I don't know from private wiki pages--I'd have to be admin at the site
> (a role that, apparently, is jealously guarded, as we've asked several
> times for additional admins).

Yeah, probably more trouble than it would be worth all around.

>                               But the "send a follow-up e-mail" method
> works fine, which is why I've updated the rules to note that as an
> option.

That's nice and simple then. Thanks for updating the rules!

-Carl