Re: [Icehouse] Winter IGDC - Coasters?

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Sep 2007 20:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
I've got 'em, but I'm similar to you, in that [so far] I have sufficient
disposable income and collector's ambition to buy pretty much whatever
Looney Labs feels like selling me... hopefully I won't regret it down
the road when I actually have time to play my giant stack of games...
but based on the games I have played, I'm not worried -- I'm confident
the quality is there.

Given that I didn't vote in the Summer 2007 IGDC, not sure whether my
ownership of Cosmic Coasters matters; i.e., not sure whether I'll have
time to try out the next set of submitted games either.  Still not happy
about that.  I'll be so glad when I don't have to work a "regular" job
anymore.

-Ankhst