Re: [Icehouse] Winter IGDC - Coasters?

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Sep 2007 20:25:01 -0700 (PDT)
I apologize to anyone who has already made this point (playing catch-up
on email after returning from a week's vacation), but it sounds to me
that IMCGDC is likely too restrictive to warrant its own competition.
Rather, I propose (or second, or third, or N) to have a "normal IGDC"
instead, but offer one or more specific awards for best use of Martian
Coasters within the game framework.

-Ankhst