Re: [Icehouse] Winter IGDC - Coasters?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 14:56:58 -0400
Honestly, using absorbency wouldn't work for me because I would be afraid of permanently damaging the coasters... but I think the idea would be really cool and a creative twist on the theme.

I would most likely vote for the game that I thought was the most fun.  A balance of strategic choices without becoming overly bogged down in rules and still uses the coasters in some way unique to them.  If it just used them as if they were blank rectangles then imo it wouldn't suit the competition.  It ought to be some quality somewhat unique to the coasters.

The problem is, I agree, that it needs to be clearly spelled out before the competition.

Absorbency though is a great idea.  I want to make a game played on sponges where absorbency is a characteristic of play. :lol:

                -Ryan