Re: [Icehouse] CRP Ranking: Can It Skip Ranks?

  • From"Doug Orleans" <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Feb 2008 12:56:17 -0500
On Feb 7, 2008 12:52 PM, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (with ties)

Wait, I take that back, we are not allowing ballots with ties (though
I think the script can handle that).  Or are we?  This is the only
instruction:

  Anyone may judge games for the competition by e-mailing the
Coordinator with a partial or complete list of competing games, ranked
from "best" to "worst" (or "least best").

I interpreted that as "one game per line, with no numbers".  Which I
think we should stick with: nice and simple and unambiguous.

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx