Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 9 Mar 2008 21:40:46 +0100
I think a google group or yahoo group (I'd prefer google because it's better as a web site) would be nice, but we can't expect LL to install and manage some kind of group software. A fan group using either of those two options would be ok and it could even be configured to forward all the messages to the official list automatically. This way the official list is still moderated by LL and some messages (if they violate their policy) won't get through, but people that don't want to use the web interface  will be able to read all the threads. People that want a web interface will probably still want to remain subscribed to the official list, so they won't miss anything...

-Jorge