Re: [Icehouse] Proposal for next contest

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 23 Mar 2008 22:00:54 +0100

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Dale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Jorge Arroyo wrote:

I know we discourage talking to much about the good an bad points of the
game during the contest, so as not to influence other judges; but I know
I've found that, once the contest is over, it's a lot harder to go back
and try to remember my thoughts after the fact, and to take the time to go
post them.

That's exactly what happened to me, and I know next contest I'll be writing my thoguts right after playing the games. Even if I don't post them until after it's over...

-Jorge