Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2009??

  • From"nic asman" <random1956@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Aug 2008 16:00:01 -0500
I think if we got local game shops involved, printing out rules, providing icehouse pieces and such, we could get more votes and also more exposure for the game it self. i also think that making it mandatory to play/vote for ALL the games is a little excessive. As much as i wanted to i could not play all the games, and i think that that is a big deterrent for a lot of people. My thought was, to change that and figure out a way to include that in the judging.

nic