Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2009??

  • From"Doug Orleans" <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Aug 2008 17:00:40 -0400
The reason for the 2house restriction was that there was a distinct
lack of good 2house games, and the results of the contest would fill
the hole between 1house and 3house.  I don't think there's as much of
a lack of Martian Coasters games-- the winner of the summer contest is
one, in fact.  On the other hand, I can't think of any other
particular hole that needs to be filled (at least not with respect to
a Looney Labs product), so maybe that's not a worthwhile criterion for
a design restriction.

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx