Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2009??

  • From"Doug Orleans" <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Aug 2008 17:03:22 -0400
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:00 PM, nic asman <random1956@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i also think that making it mandatory to play/vote for ALL
> the games is a little excessive. As much as i wanted to i could not play all
> the games, and i think that that is a big deterrent for a lot of people. My
> thought was, to change that and figure out a way to include that in the
> judging.

It is totally NOT mandatory to play/vote for all the games!  The
voting process is explicitly set up to allow ballots that do not
mention every game; you only have to vote for a minimum of two games
(because relative rankings are all that matter).  I wish we could
somehow make this more clear on the main contest page.

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx