Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2009??

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Aug 2008 17:09:09 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Doug Orleans wrote:

It is totally NOT mandatory to play/vote for all the games! The voting process is explicitly set up to allow ballots that do not mention every game; you only have to vote for a minimum of two games (because relative rankings are all that matter). I wish we could somehow make this more clear on the main contest page.

Improving that wording is something I'll add this to my wiki TODO list.

* If you play at least two games, your vote will count for something.

* Any games you don't play will neither suffer nor benefit from not being on your ballot: their rankings would be identical to if you hadn't voted at all.

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx