Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Mar 2009 13:50:51 -0700 (MST)
Q1) How do you store your pyramids? Be specific (e.g. stacks of nests in tubes in a Purple Bag;
nests upright in a custom wooden box with foam padding; etc).

They are in their original tubes in a cardboard box so I can grab them all at once. I'm looking at getting a gaming bag (I think LL sells one) where I can put all my LL and other small games.

Q2) How did you purchase your collection of pyramids? Be specific (e.g. all mono stashes, over
years; some mono, some Treehouse; all Treehouse, except for gray and pink; etc).

All mono stashes. I bought them in 2 main batches a year or so ago, then the gray and pink separately when they came available.

Q3) Do you think your storage solution is impacted by the product package? If so, how so?

Well yes, because I'm not motivated enough to build some custom storage system. I just find a solution that fits the original tubes and go from there.

--
Aaron Dalton
http://superdupergames.org