Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Mar 2009 16:06:55 -0500
Q1) How do you store your pyramids? Be specific (e.g. stacks of nests in tubes in a Purple Bag; nests upright in a custom wooden box with foam padding; etc).

IceTowers box set in original box.  5 Rainbow mono-stashes in Treehouse tubes, all stored in a custom drawstring bag with a Chessboard Bandana.  Xeno Treehouses in original tubes.  Binary Homeworlds setup in old black Icehouse drawstring.  Pink and Grey stashes and Volcano caps in original packaging (though I'm thinking about moving Pink to a Treehouse tube . . .)

Q2) How did you purchase your collection of pyramids? Be specific (e.g. all mono stashes, over years; some mono, some Treehouse; all Treehouse, except for gray and pink; etc).

IceTowers bought as sealed boxed set.  Pink and Grey bought as mono stashes.  All others bought as Treehouse stashes.

Q3) Do you think your storage solution is impacted by the product package? If so, how so?

No.  My stashes were in loose tubes until I was given a drawstring bag which happened to hold 5 tubes nicely.  My Icehouse kit (tubes, Bandana, Volcano board, rules, etc.) goes in the front pocket of my messanger bag when I go gaming.